Containing Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids among its key nutrients, they moisturize the scalp, which prevent your hair from drying out. Jamaican castor oil is a natural hair treatment product among many other uses. It is more popular due to its raw state, making it contain more nutrients that thicken the hair, making it stronger, it also prevent your hair from looking frizzy and having split ends and damage if applied at the tips. Black Jamaican Castor oil will help to ward off infections that often cause hair loss, as well as scalp disease. When you apply it on dry hair, it eliminates head lice and dandruff, as well as dry and greasy hair. While there are no side effects associated with Jamaican castor oil for hair treatment, you should use it in moderation.
This is how to use:
- Using your fingertips, apply high quality castor oil to your roots and scalp.
- Make sure that you distribute the oil evenly on the scalp.
- After applying it to your scalp, cover your hair with a plastic cap and wrap it in a towel.
- Let the oil stay in your hair for at least 15 to 20 minutes or allow it to set overnight.
- Wash it out with shampoo after to remove the castor oil.
- Do this once a week for 2-4 weeks to see the results.
There are no reviews yet.